Job Type: Full-time
Location: Austin, Texas
Posted Date: 08 August 2018
Opening: Multiple positions available
We are a growing aerospace start-up looking for a rock-star sales representative who is willing wear many hats. The B2B inside sales representative will help generate and facilitate sales for Research in Flight flagship software: FlightStream®. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential aerospace clients who stand to benefit significantly by using FlightStream® for their work. The role also includes seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Who you are:
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Possess a background in sales in aerospace/aviation/automotive engineering industry and have an understanding of customer needs in this industry.
• Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in an inside sales position.
• Highly motivated and competitive.
• Solid organizational skills.
• Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics.
• Computer proficiency, including MS Office suite and Salesforce.
• Prior inside sales experience in a performance-driven environment viewed very favorably.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred / Associate degree required
• At least 2+ years of experience in aerospace/ aviation/automotive industry B2B sales.
What you will be doing:
• Generate leads through outbound prospecting, and calling on leads from multiple sources
• Speak directly to engineers, managers, production managers and purchasing managers.
• Research companies, identify key players, generate interest, and develop interest to stimulate opportunity.
• Schedule demonstration of the new technology for management with qualified leads.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, aerospace industry changes, and competitive landscape.
• Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a timely manner.
What we give you:
• Opportunity to spearhead a brand new simulation tool for the emerging flying cars, electric airplanes and next generation aircraft industries worldwide.
• Competitive base pay and commissions commensurate with experience levels.
• This position will start as a telecommuting/virtual role but will eventually be required to locate to the company offices in Austin, Texas as a full-time role in our growing team of aerospace engineers.